The Bridal Boutique is looking for a Bridal Receptionist for our boutique in Columbia, Maryland.
We're looking for a talented individual to help represent The Bridal Boutique brand. This includes in the boutique, on the phone and online! The perfect candidate has experience with the internet (Facebook & Twitter), web management and is comfortable with HTML, Photoshop, and E-Commerce.
This role will attract new customers and please existing customers by providing a rich customer experience while maintaining the website, and inventory.
We're looking for a “go getter” that can reconcile conflicting viewpoints, juggle a handful of simultaneous tasks and do it all with the respect and support of our existing small but talented staff.
- Moderate Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel Experience
- Excellent Telephone and Live Communication Skills
- Ability to Learn our Scheduling, and Product Management Software
- Moderate Photoshop experience, handling simple Photo Manipulation
- High level of Professionalism and Business Communication abilities
- Self-motivated “Get Things Done” personality
Sampling of Expected Tasks
- Greet Customers and Assign Them to a Member of the Sales Team
- Answer Phone Calls
- Schedule Online Appointments and Confirm Existing Ones
- Answer Questions using the LiveChat Service as well as from the Contact Form
- Maintain Facebook / Twitter Presence with Upcoming Sales and New Products
- Work with Existing Branding to Create Paper Flyers and Banners
- Handle Email Marketing Campaigns
- Add and Remove Dresses from the Computer Software
If qualified and interested, please apply online at http://TheBridalBoutique.com/apply